- 4 rooms (total number 12 beds) ,with bathroom , air conditioning and refrigerator included
- Local gastronomy (many delicious surprise dinners using natural products )
- Living room (can accommodate 35 guests)
The Farm House
-Run by owner’s
-Beautiful porch for relaxing where breakfast and dinner (are reserved)
*Children up to three years of age only pay 15 euros for baby beds ; children from 3 to 8 pay 25 euros , children over the age of 8 pay full price with a discount if they sleep in their parent’s room .
About our Family
Our family – run farm is situated on a tiny hill of the “Val D’Aso” area , near a little borough called Moresco , one of the most beautiful in Italy . In this charming setting you can have a very special time quietly surrounded by spectacular nature and hill top’s villages .
This structure has 4 comfortable rooms with bathrooms and can accommodate up to 12 persons.
Meals are available for residents guests as well . The menu offers delicious surprise dishes made with natural organic products grown directly at the farm .
The farm abides by biological standards . We make excellent fruit jams , honey , oil , canned peaches and vegetables . We also breed small farm animals . Our small family is made of : Giovanni who runs the farm , Marilů who takes care of kitchen and rooms and Daniele (the older son) helping in the kitchen , serving at the tables and make the agriculture production .
The farm house is close to the sea (only 6 Km from the fine sand beaches of Marina di Altidona and Pedaso ) , and is not far from the beautiful Sibillini mountains . We organize relaxing walks on the small paths surrounding the farm and submerged by glorious vegetation .
La meridiana never closes and the family welcomes you at any time of the year .
- 6 km from the Adriatic Sea
- 40 km from the sibillini mountains
- 1 km from fishing lakes
- The following are the products made and sold by the house : marmalades , fruit , oil , olive’s, bread , cakes , aromatic salt , honey and many more .
- Small Farm animals breeding
- Open all year round , only with reservation
- Products and foods follow health regulation biological standards
- Bed & breakfast
- Lunch and dinner (for non residents guests too)
- Internet connection , fax and telephone
- Low prices for children
|| Low season
|| High Season
(1 August-31 August)
| Christmas + Easter weeks
- - - -
- - - -
- - -
- - -
BED & BREAKFAST
|| 49,00 €
- - -
· High season prices will also apply to overnight stays .
· Dinner and lunch 25 euros each meal
· The price included bed with Italian breakfast plus fresh season fruit juice in the room refrigerator . The total will vary according to the number of meals served .
Moresco is one of the most beautiful and picturesque medieval boroughs in Italy . It is surrounded by ancient walls encireling a small pebbled square . Moresco has a population of 618 and is located at 405 mt above sea level . The most valuable monument of the borough is an extraordinary heptagonal tower which once belonged to on old castle destroyed in the 12 th century . It hosts , every summer, interesting painting exhibitions . The square clock tower , dating back 300 a.c. , is equally outstanding .
You should not forget to pay a visit to the Vincenzo Pagani paintings and frescoes , near the central square .
Speaking of traditional social gatherings , you will have an opportunity to taste the famous “polenta and vongole” at the annual summer fair on August 9 to 11 .